C-ing Through Scripture Week 6 TIO
Talking through the message during the week helps you, your family, and your group turn what God is saying to you into action steps. Begin with the key questions, add any optional scriptures and questions if needed, and then wrap up by deciding on your next steps.
How do you see the world around you? We all have a worldview that is shaped by our attitudes, life-events, and beliefs. Will you choose to see Scripture through the lens of the World? Or will you choose to see the World through the lens of Scripture. In this 6-week series, we are building a Biblical Worldview as we learn to “C” through Scripture.
Week 5 Main Idea
Those who trust in Jesus get to reap the blessings of life with God; those who reject Jesus will experience eternal judgment.
- How have your thoughts about heaven been challenged this week?
- Does recognizing that God is renewing all of creation change the way you think about heaven?
- What blessing are you looking forward to most when God completes all things?
If needed, include one or more of these scriptures and questions to extend your conversation.
- Read the rest of Revelation 21 and 22.
- What stands out to you most about John’s description of the New Jerusalem and the River of Life? Why?
- Do you live your life as if heaven is real?
- How might your life be different if you constantly had the reality of heaven in mind?
- How will what you’ve learned this week lead you in your conversations with others?
- Will you commit to live with more urgency for the eternal state of those around you?